Win 1 of 5 Epson XP2100 Injket Printers!
Terms & Conditions
Win a printer promo Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Abbott Printers and Stationers (ABN 23 008 028 199) of 740 Port Road, Beverley SA 5009, telephone number (08) 8340 3244 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to individuals located in Australia, who buy toners and Inkjet cartridges from Abbotts, 1 entry per invoice number containing toner or inkjet cartridges purchased within the promotion period
4. Directors, management and the employees of the Promoter, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of those individuals are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promotion will commence on 27/05/2022 and final entries close at 11:59pm ACST on 31/06/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must enter the competition page and complete the following entry methods during the Promotional Period: www……………. Complete the form that requests for First Name, Last Name, Email Address and tax invoice number
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one entry per listed invoice Number is deemed valid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.